[mythtv-users] Mixing DVB-S and DVB-S2 Cards on the same Sat?

Per Jørgensen myth at pbj-design.dk
Tue Dec 1 10:31:48 UTC 2009

Well - I have 3HVR-4000 DVS cards running (Europe) without any problems
between DVB-S and DVB-S2 !

Since you snippet out everything from earliere questions -its dnot so
easy to see your problem.
But I've started out scanning - and the scanner finds both DVB-S and
DVB-S2 and inserting into MythTV!

Cheers
Per