[mythtv-users] Database Upgrade Troubles

aaron memoryguy at gmail.com
Wed Apr 29 14:36:32 UTC 2009

On Wed, Apr 29, 2009 at 10:11 AM, Robin Hill <myth at robinhill.me.uk> wrote:

> As there's no mention of 'fulltext' in the 0.21 MythTV source, I can't
> see removing it doing any harm.  It's probably worth comparing the
> schema for your current database against one created from scratch by
> MythTV, to check for any other differences (either manually added or
> legacy from old MythTV versions).

Hi Robin,

Thanks, that's a good idea. I'll try to find some time to play around
with creating databases :)

If the database does date back as far as I think it does, it actually
pre-dates the "automatic database upgrade" stuff. We used to have to
run "mc.sql" to apply any schema changes between versions :)

--
Thanks,
aaron