[mythtv-users] MythTV for iPhone

Anthony Giggins seven at seven.dorksville.net
Wed Apr 29 03:01:03 UTC 2009

> I only have 1 issue now.
> When I go to a recording that has not been converted, I can click on the
> convert button. I get the page that says it is being converted, but it is
> not.
>
> $g_recordings_folder = "/var/www/localhost/htdocs/recordings/";
> $g_transcode_script_path = "/usr/local/bin/mythipod.sh";
>
> If I manually kick off a conversion "/usr/local/bin/mythipod.sh
> /var/www/localhost/htdocs/mythiphone/recordings 2804_20090416205500.mpg"
> it
> works.
> But when clicking on the convert button
> if ($action == "convert") exec($g_transcode_script_path . " " .
> $g_recordings_folder . $filename . " > /dev/null 2> /dev/null & echo $!");
> seems to do nothing.

Hmmmm your right, I'm getting the same issue, no errors are being thrown up.

I also found an error in one of the smarty templates main.tpl Line 29 had
a hardcoded IP address, I changed this to

refresh the video list</a>

Maybe someone else can provide some pointers on how to troubleshoot the
javascript code thats mean to kick off the conversion?

Cheers,

Anthony