[mythtv-users] Dish Discrete Power from Endaf Jones

Michael Craven mcraven at zone4solutions.com
Mon Apr 27 20:50:49 UTC 2009

The link at the bottom is where I started. My LIRC config works fine if
I use the generic Dish lircd.conf that is at
http://lirc.sourceforge.net/remotes/. When I replace my working
lircd.conf with the one at the Wiki link you provided, I get the error
that was included in my original post.

After getting LIRC working with my USB-UIRT in the first place, I
assumed the hard part was over! :) All I'm trying to do is get the
discrete power on that is included in the Wiki lircd.conf.

Grrr... Any ideas?