[mythtv-users] mythweb audio out of sync when streaming HD content

Tod Pike tgp at cs.cmu.edu
Mon Apr 27 15:41:06 UTC 2009

This might be a newby question, but I've not seen it addressed in
the archives. I'm running mythbuntu 8.10 and have mythweb set up
to stream recorded TV content. This works great for the most part,
but when I am streaming HD content, the audio is ahead of the
video by more than a second, which is really annoying. Streaming
SD content (I record OTA exclusively) is fine - everything is in
sync. And, playing the same HD recording through the frontend is
fine also - no sync problems.

I assume this is a transcode issue, but I don't know where to find
the settings for this. Any help would be very......helpful.

Thanks,

Tod Pike