[mythtv-users] TeletextDecoder: No Teletext Viewer defined

Ma Begaj derliebegott at gmail.com
Wed Apr 22 09:22:13 UTC 2009

2009/4/19 Michael T. Dean <mtdean at thirdcontact.com>:
> On 04/19/2009 01:41 PM, Jarle Thorsen wrote:
>> On Tuesday 03 February 2009 17:42:31 Jelle De Loecker wrote:
>>
>>> I thought this thing got fixed in ticket 368 (wáy back) but this is
>>> still spamming my logs. (A few hundred of these per second)
>>>
>>> Anybody have any idea why?
>>>
>>> http://svn.mythtv.org/trac/ticket/368
>> I noticed that actually it was mythcommflag that was writing this to the
>> backend.log here. (Mythbackend was not running at the time)
>
> Have you specified a caption type in MythTV (mythtv-setup? I think)?

Is there a way to resize Teletext to be full screen on 1920x1080?
Teletext is being shown in the top left corner of the screen and it
probably has resolution of 720x576 and it is useless.

Does someone have a nice font which look like the usual teletext font?
I am using Courier on my SD tv, but it is not ideal at all.

Thanks