[mythtv-users] AV-Sync problem

Clay nt4usb at yahoo.com
Mon Apr 20 21:22:14 UTC 2009

> > 2009/4/19 David Wong <david.wong at marvel.com.hk>:
> > > I just compiled svn trunk and installed.
> > > but, how to import back my .mpg so that it can be
> played using
> > MythTV internal player?
> >
> > Just use the same database as you were using with 0.21
> >
> > first time you start mythbackend, it will update the
> database for
> > 0.22
>
> arrr.... I copied that file from office to home.
> Anyway, is there a way to export/import a recording?
> This feature is quite important as a recorder.
>
> David

I don't know how to 'import' but it can be manually added.
Put it in the recorded directory and add it to the table of recorded programs. iirc, a name, file name(path), and unique recorded date are all that's needed.
I've done this with many movies since the controls (in 0.20) playing 'recorded' programs have lots more features than movies stored and played from 'movies'.