[mythtv-users] MythTV for iPhone

Joel Melohn jlmelohn at charter.net
Sun Apr 19 22:37:34 UTC 2009

Chris,

I have added the following capabilities to the version (v0.04) of MythTV for
iPhone that you have on your site.

v0.04-jlm-09
April 19, 2009
- Added support for multiple storage groups.
- Added subtitle to "shows" page. If subtitle is blank, use Description
- changed font sizes on "shows" page. Subtitle and Description are different
sizes.
- Add counts of number of recordings and number of converted recordings for
quick reference in the main menu.
- Added subroutine to insert job into job queue.
- Added capability to schedule a job to convert a recording using the job
queue.
- Add logic to recognize if the recordings is queued for conversion or is in
the process of being converted.
- Merged the shows array with the shows converted array.
- Modified menu:	Watch Recordings -  Lists the recordings that have
been converted
			All Recordings - List all the recordings

Have you made any updates since the version v0.04?

I would like to provide these updates to your released version if you agree
with the updates.

Joel Melohn