[mythtv-users] MythFrontend geometry commandline option

Wilfred van den Assem c.assemvanhaaften at chello.nl
Sun Apr 19 20:25:32 UTC 2009

Johnny schreef:
>> Is there something changed last week?
>>

> Did you change setup->appearance->video mode setup-> Separate video
> modes for GUI and TV playback?

I had it always on disable, but it makes no difference when I enable it.
It happens with both vdpau and 'standard' ffmpeg decoder.
The mainscreen and everything is resized to my prefered geometry.
Live-tv and recording screen with Please Wait.... start for about 2
seconds within the geometry window and after that it goes to fullscreen.
With vdpau, I got strange green stripes and the video is very bad. When
I close Live-tv it goes back to the mainscreen with the right geometry.
I've changed none special settings last weeks only recompile some few
days from SVN.