[mythtv-users] mythweb and imdb

Jean-Yves Avenard jyavenard at gmail.com
Sun Apr 19 09:59:11 UTC 2009

Hi

2009/4/19 Phil Wild <philwild at gmail.com>:
> You are my hero....
>
> That worked....
>
> So is this because I am using your changes?

I'm not sure what changes you are talking about.

It looks like mythweb is hardcoded to use imdb.pl and use a set of
search arguments that isn't documented either.
Those arguments don't work with the python version of the imdb scripts.

I just checked the tmdb.pl script, and the extra arguments they are
using in mythweb is not working either.

For example:
~mythtv/scripts/tmdb.pl -M tv=both Australia
0272018:Call Me Claus (TV) (2001)
0991178:Battlestar Galactica: Razor (2007)

So using tmdb.pl will also require to modify the mythweb code if you
want it to work properly.

This should be lodged as a bug in mythtv IMO

Jean-Yves