[mythtv-users] mythweb and imdb

Jean-Yves Avenard jyavenard at gmail.com
Sun Apr 19 07:10:37 UTC 2009

Hi

2009/4/17 Phil Wild <philwild at gmail.com>:
> MovieDataCommandLine /usr/share/mythtv/mythvideo/scripts/imdbpy.py -D
> MovieListCommandLine /usr/share/mythtv/mythvideo/scripts/imdbpy.py -M
> MoviePosterCommandLine /usr/share/mythtv/mythvideo/scripts/imdbpy.py -P
>
> the scripts work e.g.
>
> /usr/share/mythtv/mythvideo/scripts/imdbpy.py -M Australia
> 0455824:Australia (2008)
> 0096854:Australia (1989)
> 0461905:Australia (2004)
> 0820032:Australia (2004)
>
> If I click on the IMDB button within mythweb, it actually goes off and
> queries imdb so it must be reading the path to the scripts. It queries
> imdb but returns 4 entries to choose from that are completely
> unrelated to the request. I get the same four items returned
> regardless of the video that I query which would seem to match the
> fact that the "-M" error is appearing in the error log.

Ok.

I know what's wrong for you..

Edit the file modules/video/imdb.php
Check line 51:
Remove all the special options that only works with the Perl IMDB
script, so it looks like this:
        $options          = array('IMDB'     => array( ' -M  "%%TITLE%%"',
                                                     ),
                                  'ALLOCINE' => array( ' -M "%%TITLE%%"')
                                 );

That will fix it...