[mythtv-users] Inconsistent treatment of starttime/endtime vs runtime

Robert McNamara robert.mcnamara at gmail.com
Sun Apr 19 03:59:59 UTC 2009

On Sat, Apr 18, 2009 at 7:22 PM,  <f-myth-users at media.mit.edu> wrote:
> No offense, Mike, but I think I'd really like to hear what a -developer-
> thinks of this idea.  That's why I wondered whether I should be
> starting off on -dev.  There are several reasons why a developer's
> opinion would be the most valuable, all of which I thought would be
> obvious enough, but let me explain, just so we're crystal clear here.

http://svn.mythtv.org/trac/search?q=Michael+dean
http://svn.mythtv.org/trac/search?q=sphery

Mike has more code in MythTV than a fair number of the folks with
commit access.  He is also helping people on this list and in IRC
every.  Single.  Day.  And for those hanging around on freenode, it's
pretty obviously that his opinion is taken with the same amount of
credence as any dev.

You may disagree with him, but his opinion and his contributions to
myth outpace almost anyone's.

Robert