[mythtv-users] Alternate audio input (PVR-150)?

Jim Stichnoth stichnot at gmail.com
Sat Apr 18 15:41:33 UTC 2009

On Sat, Apr 18, 2009 at 4:35 AM, Nate Bargmann <n0nb at n0nb.us> wrote:
> What script are you using?  I am using directv.pl snagged off the 'Net
> last summer.

I use a simple script that I wrote myself, which just sends the
channel digits over an IR blaster.  I'm not familiar with directv.pl
script.

The simplest thing may be to write a wrapper script to replace your
channel-changing command.  E.g.:

#!/bin/bash
/FULL/PATH/TO/directv.pl "$1"
( sleep 5; v4l2-ctl --set-audio-input 1 -d /dev/video0 > /dev/null 2>&1 ) &

Make sure it's executable, and make sure the parameters to v4l2-ctl
match your hardware.

Jim