[mythtv-users] Why has no one implemented subtext commercial filtering?

Chase Douglas chasedouglas.lists at gmail.com
Sat Apr 18 15:10:51 UTC 2009

On Apr 18, 2009, at 6:58 AM, ryan patterson <ryan.goat at gmail.com> wrote:

> On Fri, Apr 17, 2009 at 11:54 PM, Allen Edwards
> <allen.p.edwards at gmail.com> wrote:
>> As more people use portable devices like my ipod where I just cannot
>> figure out how to bottom post,
>>
>> Allen
>
> I've never used an iphone before, but can't you just use the touch
> screen to scroll to the bottom of the post before typing your
> response?  Seems simple enough.

Just so people know that it is possible, this is written from my
iPhone. It defaults to top posting, so I had to delete some blank
lines it inserted at the top of the reply, but after that I just went
to the bottom of the message to start this.

PS: I'm running a beta of OS 3.0 and selected and deleted a block of
text from the reply. It's only going to get easier to bottom post when
it is released.