[mythtv-users] Possible problem with updated SchedulesDirect/TMS listings

Ronald Frazier ron at ronfrazier.net
Fri Apr 17 12:48:48 UTC 2009

> First, keep in mind the current data feed *NEVER*  flags a show as a rerun.
>  There isn't even a field to do it.

Well, myth is showing it as a rerun, with an original air date of
2009-02-12 and a program ID of SH011132750000, and a generic
description.

> I wonder if your MythTV box downloaded any data after 7pm Wed.

I forced it to refresh next Thursdays data just minutes before
posting. I did it through mythfilldatabase.

> When you say you just refreshed data, did you look at the raw downloaded
> data or just check your MythTV box?

I just checked through mythtv, but I reran it now and looked at the
XML data directly. It's still showing generic data:

<program id='SH011132750000'>
<title>Survivor: Tocantins</title>
<description>Contestants, removed from civilization, compete for
cash.</description>
<showType>Series</showType>
<series>EP01113275</series>
<originalAirDate>2009-02-12</originalAirDate>
</program>

<schedule program='SH011132750000' station='20376'
time='2009-04-24T00:00:00Z' duration='PT01H00M' stereo='true'
hdtv='true' closeCaptioned='true' new='true'/>

I see there is a "new" flag set to true, but that doesn't seem to help
as myth doesn't have a valid program id to work off of.

--
Ron