[mythtv-users] Possible problem with updated SchedulesDirect/TMS listings

Ronald Frazier ron at ronfrazier.net
Fri Apr 17 03:31:45 UTC 2009

> It wouldn't surprise me (or anyone)  think it started over the weekend..
> which really means Tuesday's data  because I don't think there are a lot of
> updates over the weekend (Monday early is still the weekend).  That's just
> speculation as I have no data to support it.

I just filed a lineup report on the SD website. Survivor was
incorrectly showing as a rerun this week and last week, though I
didn't verify what it said on the zap2it website. However, next week
Survivor is once again showing up as a rerun in the SD data (I just
refreshed it), but shows as a new episode on the zap2it site.

--
Ron