[mythtv-users] Am I nuts going for Mythbuntu 9.04 on a Via SP13000 system?

Greg Cope gregcope at gmail.com
Thu Apr 16 08:51:07 UTC 2009

Hi Dave.

I have Xvmc running already with the existing, if broken, as it now is
1 hour out, install.  I have been told that this needs to be fixed, so
this is an opporunity :-).

This host has multiple harddrives in different configs (raid/lvm) so I
can break things in a revertable manner.  You'll also be glad to hear
I have a backup strategy that covers nearly everything (I need to
check the mythtv user home dir...) and this is also copied to a USB
drive (ie more than 3 copies of everything).

I will not be doing any hardware changes at present.  The box is
burried in the garage anyway.

Greg