[mythtv-users] Possible problem with updated SchedulesDirect/TMS listings

Gregorio Gervasio, Jr. gregorio.gervasio at gmail.com
Wed Apr 15 23:37:31 UTC 2009

>>>>> David Engel writes:
d> I just submitted this lineup problem to SchedulesDirect:

>> Last night (Tuesday), I noticed that tomorrow night's (Thursday's)
>> episode of "The Office" had a generic description and programid.  I
>> checked the zap2it.com web site and it had specific episode
>> information.
[...]
d> Is anyone else seeing this problem?  I'm bringing it up here to warn
d> anyone who might be using the "Record new episodes only" scheduling
d> option.  The generic episode information might cause Myth to NOT
d> record some programs.

        I mentioned the same problem here:

http://forums.schedulesdirect.org/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=774

As I mentioned there, it's not consistent (which is probably why it
works for some people).  Out of four downloads for the same day's
listings, only one has the correct episode listing.  It's also not just
a generic episode problem -- "Parks and Recreation" is not a generic
listing but it's the wrong episode.
--
Gregorio Gervasio, Jr.
gregorio.gervasio at gmail.com