[mythtv-users] Why has no one implemented subtext commercial filtering?

Robert McNamara robert.mcnamara at gmail.com
Wed Apr 15 19:13:53 UTC 2009

On Wed, Apr 15, 2009 at 12:10 PM, Kevin Ar18 <kevinar18 at hotmail.com> wrote:
> But was it right to treat others poorly to get your point across?

Please don't top post.  It's against the rules of this list.

Secondly, you haven't been treated poorly, nor have I singled you out
in any way-- Moreover, I've answered your questions (sometimes twice).
 If you feel you've been treated unfairly I'll have my manager get in
contact immediately and we'll make sure to refund your purchase price
in full following the return of any parts of myth which I may have
written.

Robert