[mythtv-users] AC3 passthrough not working

Glenn Sommer glemsom at gmail.com
Sun Apr 12 10:50:16 UTC 2009

Ok, I tested today by commenting out the rate field in /etc/asound.conf.
I rebooted just to be sure...

And I can say it still works FINE! :D
Though, I just noticed most of my recordings are either in AC3, or in
48kHz... I still need to find a recording NOT 48kHz just to be sure...
:)

But I guess you're right - there's no reason to re-assamble to 48kHz
if it's unneeded!

Thanks for the help! :)