[mythtv-users] Small issue with acpi shutdown and myth.

Thomas Fjellstrom tfjellstrom at shaw.ca
Sun Apr 12 00:01:06 UTC 2009

I setup auto shutdown and wake for my mythtv box a while back and it seemed to
work flawlessly for a month or so, but lately it just won't wake up sometimes
and will miss a few shows.

I updated mythtv from the 21-fixes branch at about the same time, it says its
Revision 19951 (Last Changed Rev: 19944). Have there been any issues with
mythshutdown and mythwelcome not working properly?

I've also seen mythtv decide its ok to shutdown in the middle of someone
watching a video, or recorded tv show. Or shutdown after a recording/job, even
though mythfrontend is still running.

--
Thomas Fjellstrom
tfjellstrom at shaw.ca