[mythtv-users] MythTV Status in your MOTD

David Knight dlknight at sdf.lonestar.org
Sat Apr 11 12:38:15 UTC 2009

On Wed, April 1, 2009 9:32 pm, Andrew Ruthven wrote:
> Whoops, my bad.
>
> However, given smallish number of revisions between 19978 and 20037 I'm
> happy to live with some people getting the wrong version for a short
> period of time until they upgrade. ;)
>
> Cheers!
>
> On Tue, 2009-03-31 at 23:36 -0400, Marc Tousignant wrote:
>> Andrew,
>>
>> The protocol version got bumped to 44 in 19978, and not 20281.
>> The changes to the status codes did happen on 20037 as you said.
>> You will not be able to identify the correct status codes based on the
>> ProtoVer this time.
>>
>> 20281 was the version I was using at the time I discovered the issue. I
>> think you misread my emails.
>>
>> Marc

Hi Guys,

  Apologies to resurrect an old thread but I have made the changes to the
mythtv-status script as suggested but still getting an error:

Incompatible protocol version (40 != 44) at
/usr/local/lib/perl5/site_perl/5.10.0/MythTV.pm line 641.
Use of uninitialized value in string ne at
/usr/local/lib/perl5/site_perl/5.10.0/MythTV.pm line 367.

Any ideas how to fix this ? I'm running trunk at the moment, status
displays fine apart from the Schedule Conflicts section.

Cheers

Dave K.