[mythtv-users] Ubuntu VDPAU Repo crashing on screen configure

Jean-Yves Avenard jyavenard at gmail.com
Thu Apr 9 00:50:45 UTC 2009

Hi

2009/4/9 Clay <nt4usb at yahoo.com>:

> (sorry about the direct reply. will watch the reply to closer next time.)
> The frontend is using openGL.
> Will Qt act different? ...ok, I could try it and see for myself. *g*

Qt isn't as pretty, but it doesn't rely as much on hardware related libraries...

I have found myth to be rather unstable in the 9.04 beta ... Nothing
to do with the mythtv code I'm afraid.
What crashes are things like glXWaitX () in libGL.

How can a function that takes no argument whatsoever segfault?

http://www.opengl.org/documentation/specs/man_pages/hardcopy/GL/html/glx/xwaitx.html