[mythtv-users] Yet another mythmovies grabber

John Haywood john at jhit.com.au
Wed Apr 8 21:36:24 UTC 2009

> As a few people have been asking for the updates, I have posted the
> file to
>
> http://www.marcusandzoe.com/mythtv/gmythmovies_0.3d.renametodotpl
>
> Enjoy
> Marcus

Marcus

Thanks ever so much for the script.
I've installed it successfully in /usr/bin/ (Mythdora 10) and it runs
successfully from the command line as the mythtv user, returning xml
for the postcode supplied...

but ...

When I point mythtv at the script with my postcode entered, I get no
listings in the Info Centre.

I'm guessing two things are happening here:

1. do I have to supply any options to the script (e.g. --zip %zip) in
the Info Centre setup?
2. do I have to do anything to refresh/update the display in the
InfoCentre itself, after having made the appropriate settings

Any help appreciated

John