[mythtv-users] First ION desktop officially announced - Acer AspireRevo

Simon Hobson linux at thehobsons.co.uk
Wed Apr 8 06:43:59 UTC 2009

Travis Tabbal wrote:

>Good specs. For $300, it's certainly a contender. Even better would
>be to sell it as bare hardware without the OS and perhaps the HDD

You can always take the OS back, tell them you don't accept the EULA,
and demand your money back for the OS. The vendor is required to
reimburse you for the price of the OS - that is the only way various
legal systems have allowed the EULA to stand, by allowing the
purchaser to reject it AFTER purchase when they are able to read the
terms.

Expect "resistance" to the refund though.

I have to admit, I'm sort of itching to have a go at it !

--
Simon Hobson