[mythtv-users] OT ....well it is on TV

greg greg12866 at nycap.rr.com
Wed Apr 8 00:14:27 UTC 2009

Larry Finger wrote:
> Graham Mitchell wrote:

 A week or so ago, i watched a program on i think the science
channel...They had a cop of some sorts bust down a door with a battering
ram..They measured the force that it took..He hit the door near the lock
and the door flew open...Then they had a NFL football player hit the
door...He ran straight through the door,not only did it open up it came
off the hinges...I don't remember the exact amount of force he
generated,but it was like 100 times that of the ram..
I don't think i would be calling him a sissy :)