[mythtv-users] hdhomerun question

ojw at weilerfamily.com ojw at weilerfamily.com
Tue Apr 7 22:21:22 UTC 2009

So I converted all my tuners from those pesky little em2880 based USB
tuners over to hdhomerun's and I'm much happier.  Boy was that an
expensive mistake.

Now I've got myself 2 hdhomeruns connected to a gigabit switch which
is connected to a gigabit ethernet card dedicated to the "hdhomerun
network" on my mythtv backend/frontend box and I am able to record 4
different 1080i OTA recordings at the same time.  Woo hoo!

Now the question is: has anybody run a similar setup with 3 hdhomeruns
and can record 1080i OTA in all 6 tuners at the same time?

Oliver Weiler
ojw at weilerfamily.com