[mythtv-users] Comcast DTA's What are you doing?

Jonathan Larson jtlarson at u.washington.edu
Tue Apr 7 18:50:17 UTC 2009

I live in Everett, and for me all the analog channels that used to correspond to "Expanded Basic" service (TBS, ESPN, TLC, etc.) are now available as clear QAM. This means that I can record from any of them using my HD Homerun--no converter boxes. I only use my PVR-150 as a backup now....

I know you said you don't want to buy more tuners, but I just want to let you know what is available if you do make the jump.

Jon