[mythtv-users] PS vs. TS streams, was: help...

Brian Wood beww at beww.org
Fri Apr 3 16:07:26 UTC 2009

On Friday 03 April 2009 09:53:53 Maurizio Salvadeo wrote:
> hi all.
> i've mythtv installed on fedora 10 with a capture card hvr-1300. it
> works great in dvb-t mode and it records files in mpeg-ts.
> my application related to the recordings works with mpeg-ps file
> because needs timing, so i'd like to record in the mpeg-ps. i need
> real time and i can't wait end of recordings to transcode the stream.
> another option is to find a way to have a timer for the TS streams.
> thanks.

I can't help you with your problem, but I can make a suggestion:

"Help" is a poor choice for a subject. Remember this list is archived, and
someone in the future looking for a similar solution is unlikely to search
for "help" in the archives.

No offense, just a (hopefully) constructive suggestion.

--
beww
beww at beww.org