[mythtv-users] OT: Comcast in the SF SouthBay

Mark Knecht markknecht at gmail.com
Thu Apr 2 20:24:06 UTC 2009

On Thu, Apr 2, 2009 at 8:34 AM, Brad Fuller <bradallenfuller at gmail.com> wrote:
> Anyone have success on the small Comcast box with an IR Blaster? If
> so, which one do you recommend?
>

> --
> Brad Fuller

I have the M$ USB-based IR Blaster here but haven't had the time or
really even the guts to try to get it to work. It seems an absolutely
daunting task and will bring down my server while I work on it risking
that I won't be able to record at all, at least on one PVR input,
should I have trouble.

I haven't even managed to get the HDHR to communicate with Myth and
I've owned it for 2-3 months now.

- Mark