[mythtv-users] MythTV Status in your MOTD

Gordon McLellan gordonthree at gmail.com
Thu Apr 2 14:20:13 UTC 2009

Does anyone have a list of dependency versions for this script, or
better yet, an rpm they can share?

I'm trying to get it running under 64-Bit Centos 5.2 and it's
complaining about perl-libxml, but I have perl-libxml installed.  The
error is "can't locate auto/XML/libXML/recover_sil.al"

I found a similar thread in the archives from someone running gentoo,
they recompiled their perl-libxml and it fixed the problem, but I
don't really want to mess with recompiling libraries under Centos.

Here's what I have for XML right now:

$ rpm -qa |grep XML
perl-XML-Writer-0.604-1.el5.rf
perl-XML-Simple-2.14-4.fc6