[mythtv-users] Cover art

Bobby Gill bobbygill at rogers.com
Thu Apr 2 05:15:57 UTC 2009

> Try just pasting it into a terminal--the same one you used to do the first
> code block.
>

> Mike

Okay, did that, said it has successfully installed as per the code. Running
FE again, looking up a video and the same error, not finding tmdb.pl. Same
output in console as well, just that the file isn't found. But of course,
it's there, hehe. I'm a bit baffled here, wondering if it's some simple
thing I've neglected, but I've reinstalled it a few times and it's there and
all. Just can't get the damn FE to find it.

Thanks
Bob