[mythtv-users] HDTV mpeg2 ts stream issue with external AC3 decoding

Travis Tabbal travis at tabbal.net
Wed Apr 1 20:30:22 UTC 2009

On Wed, Apr 1, 2009 at 2:24 PM, Paul Sands <usg990a at cebridge.net> wrote:

> John, thanks for the tip. I did check and it is not checked in setup so
> I am thinking it is still the ts stream.

Just as a datapoint, I'm pretty sure the HDHR ATSC recordings I'm using are
ts streams and they work fine with .21-fixes. I am using spdif passthrough
for all audio and it's working fine. The only times I get issues are when
the signal got messed up somehow. Not much you can do about it if the data
simply isn't there.