[mythtv-users] won't record 2nd DVB card

Jarle Thorsen jarlethorsen at gmail.com
Fri Sep 26 04:13:54 UTC 2008

 I have seem similar problems that last couple of days after updating to
latest -fixes about a week ago. I could enter live tv on both dvb-s cards,
and manually start recordings on both cards at the sime time. However
scheduled recordings on card number 1 most of the time ended up with empty
recordings, while recordings on card 2 worked just fine....

I think that the problem is gone now (not sure how), but time will tell....