[mythtv-users] Nividia Xvmc and DVB-T (UK)

nospam312 nospam312 at gmail.com
Thu Sep 25 11:41:02 UTC 2008

> I'm still having this problem  - running Fedora 8, nvidia FX-5200 card
> and the 96.something drivers, myth 0.21-fixes. All from atrpms.net

> I've got a simple script which uses ffmpeg to copy the valid streams to
> a new file and calls mythtranscode --buildindex to sort the seek table.
> Have this set up as a user job, to be run manually on any affected
> shows. If you'd like a copy, let me know.

Its a pity that the fix can't be put into MythTV even if its by a
setting that has to be changed directly in the database to be enabled
but I guess there is no-one with the skills and the same problem.
Pity as it must affect a good number of UK users and them having a
negative impression of MythTV.  As I watch most shows nearly live etc
the script would not help so I will just have to put up without using
XvMC still.