[mythtv-users] comcast in denver and hdhomerun

Craig Partin cpartin at gmail.com
Tue Sep 23 21:38:33 UTC 2008

On Tue, Sep 23, 2008 at 2:04 PM, Peter Abplanalp <
pta-myth at psaconsultants.com> wrote:

> is anyone in the denver, colorado area using an hdhomerun with comcast
> digital?  if so, can someone share which channels are available
> unencrypted to the hdhomerun?
>
> i want to buy an hdhomerun but if comcast has all the channels
> encrypted, it would be a waste.
>
> thanks!

There are a bunch of QAM channels available in Capitol Hill.  I think the
silicon dust list is pretty accurate.  There are sd and hd versions of the
networks and cspan and some shopping channels.  Not the same as the  analog
lineup but definitely usable. Wether or not that is worth $169 is up to you.