[mythtv-users] comcast in denver and hdhomerun

Peter Abplanalp pta-myth at psaconsultants.com
Tue Sep 23 20:13:45 UTC 2008

On Tue, Sep 23, 2008 at 2:09 PM, Phil Bridges <gravityhammer at gmail.com> wrote:
> On Tue, Sep 23, 2008 at 4:04 PM, Peter Abplanalp
> <pta-myth at psaconsultants.com> wrote:
>> is anyone in the denver, colorado area using an hdhomerun with comcast
>> digital?  if so, can someone share which channels are available
>> unencrypted to the hdhomerun?
>>
>> i want to buy an hdhomerun but if comcast has all the channels
>> encrypted, it would be a waste.
>
> Have you tried the Silicon Dust channel query?
> http://www.silicondust.com/hdhomerun/channels

i hadn't but i just checked and it seems that there are a ton of
unencrypted channels available under "Digital Cable".  i assume that
is comcast as i don't know of any other provider in my zip code.  do
you happen to know if there is any way to find out what provider the
list is for and when this list was last updated?

thanks!

-peter