[mythtv-users] Transcoded videos

robbinsck1 at gmail.com robbinsck1 at gmail.com
Tue Sep 23 13:22:50 UTC 2008

For some reason when I transcode a video it now has just a solid color square in mythweb and is not available to archive to a dvd either.  All though it plays fine from the recordings menu.  But what's weird there is that you can see a video preview but the ones that were transcoded have a black square box behind them that is slighly visible.

I don't remember this being a problem in the past and I don't know what I may have changed. I do have the "leave original file" check box checked in myth settings.

The only thing it really effects is the possibilty to burn to dvd. The log says file not found.