[mythtv-users] Lose sound in recordings/Live TV

James Oltman cnlibmyth at gmail.com
Mon Sep 22 13:25:18 UTC 2008

On Fri, Sep 19, 2008 at 5:12 PM, JS Boyd <mythtv at futures.com> wrote:

> I too have noted this problem with a PVR-500. And it can happen on one
> tuner and not the other. I have not found a fix, except a power cycle
> ALWAYS fixes it.
>
> S.

Thanks for your response.  I too am using Ubuntu (Mythbuntu 8.04) with the
latest updates.  I am not running MythTV SVN, but just what's available in
the repositories.  From what I remember, I am also running the same version
of IVTV.  Do you have any memory intensive apps running on your backend as
well (bittorrent for me)?

Jim