[mythtv-users] Multiple Tuners, False Recording conflict?

Johnny Lee johnny at fishcounts.com
Mon Sep 22 06:56:16 UTC 2008

Not sure if this is an issue with the lineup or what but I have 2 separate
tuner cards in my Mythtv box (Ver 0.20.2).

1 x PVR150 (Cable analog)
1 x KWorld 115 QAM Card (Cable digital QAM)

I can record from either card fine. But I cannot record from both at the
same time. In the recordings it always shows them as conflicts. Not sure
where to look or how to go about fixing the issue.

Here's a screenshot @ http://www.fishcounts.com/mythtv-conflict.png

The 5-KTLA and 11-KTTV are the same tuner
The 5-5 KTLA and 11-11KTTV is the second tuner

Any help would be appreciated. Thank you
Johnny