[mythtv-users] Mythweb woes

mat mat at lessermatters.co.uk
Sun Sep 21 21:50:08 UTC 2008

Michael Skaastrup wrote:

> søn, 21 09 2008 kl. 22:20 +0100, skrev mat:
>> Brad DerManouelian wrote:

>> > How did you install it? Did you restart apache after you installed it?
>> >

>> I used apt-get. And I use Debian etch.
>>
>> This is all so very depressing.
>>

> Could you please paste the result of
>
> dpkg-query -l |grep mysql

Hi Micheal,

Sure I can do that:

ii  libdbd-mysql-perl
3.0008-1                             A Perl5 database interface to the
MySQL data
ii  libmysqlclient15off
5.0.32-7etch6                        mysql database client library
ii  libqt3-mt-mysql
3.3.7-4etch2                         MySQL database driver for Qt3
(Threaded)
ii  mysql-client
5.0.32-7etch6                        mysql database client (meta package
dependin
ii  mysql-client-5.0
5.0.32-7etch6                        mysql database client binaries
ii  mysql-common
5.0.32-7etch6                        mysql database common files (e.g.
/etc/mysql
ii  mysql-server
5.0.32-7etch6                        mysql database server (meta package
dependin
ii  mysql-server-5.0
5.0.32-7etch6                        mysql database server binaries
ii  php4-mysql
4.4.4-8+etch6                        MySQL module for php4
ii  php5-mysql
5.2.0-8+etch11                       MySQL module for php5