[mythtv-users] Mythvideo Status please [Stuart]

Tim Shannon shannon.timothy at gmail.com
Fri Sep 19 13:27:47 UTC 2008

Are there any plans for tagging.  I would think that would be handy that way
you could setup your tags based on content, genre, season #, show type, etc.

What would make it even better, would be if you could manage your video
library tags from mythweb where the interface would be more suited to that
kind of work rather than with a remote.

just my 2c.