[mythtv-users] Change Channel After Some Hours causes Stop Start AV Cycling - MythBuntu 8.04.1 - Analogue PVRs

Tortise tortise at paradise.net.nz
Fri Sep 19 02:03:48 UTC 2008

Nick
I guess you must have a degree of seriousness in your response!  (Thank you)
I gather you are saying one should plan to not watch liveTV, at least with myth, an interesting proposition.
Given the nature of the market place, I should have thought if mythtv is not reliable with LiveTV, that part of the development
thrust might be looking to remedy this?
Are there any URL's anyone can suggest about this?
Kind regards
David