[mythtv-users] Random up or down ir signal received on hauppagepvr-150

Tim Shannon shannon.timothy at gmail.com
Wed Sep 17 15:12:49 UTC 2008

A Philips 47" lcd.  About the only thing the tv has to do is turn on, and I
wouldn't think it would have to do anything else while watching things on
the mythbox.

I suppose the one thing I could try is to cover up the ir receiver and see
if I still get the signals, that way I would know if it's some external ir
source, or some weird bug on the actual chip or wiring.