[mythtv-users] Hauppauge remote not fully functional

KH Chai khchai at ceedtec.com
Wed Sep 17 01:37:51 UTC 2008

-----Original Message-----
From: mythtv-users-bounces at mythtv.org
[mailto:mythtv-users-bounces at mythtv.org] On Behalf Of Peter Carlsson
Sent: Wednesday, September 17, 2008 3:35 AM
To: mythtv-users at mythtv.org
Subject: [mythtv-users] Hauppauge remote not fully functional

Hello!

I have a Hauppauge WinTV Nova-T 500 PCI and configured the
remote according to this page although I use Debian:

http://parker1.co.uk/mythtv_ubuntu2.php

Unfortunately, only some of the buttons work and I get a lot
of these (and similar) messages in /var/log/syslog:

Sep 16 21:17:24 htpc kernel: dib0700: Unknown remote controller key : 10 5E
Sep 16 21:17:31 htpc last message repeated 45 times

Does anyone have a fully working configuration to share or
have any suggestions on how to fix this?

Best regards,
Peter Carlsson