[mythtv-users] Apple TV as frontend - but I don't have any widescreen yet

Travis Tabbal travis at tabbal.net
Tue Sep 16 14:13:24 UTC 2008

Does anyone have an ATV decoding and outputting HD ATSC MPEG2 recordings?
H264? I would need 720p output (TV native res). How is it compared to
software decoding? I'm using an Athlon 64X2 machine right now, but an ATV
would look a lot better in the entertainment center and the existing machine
could be reused elsewhere.