[mythtv-users] Two tuners - channel change doesn't work

Brian C. Huffman bhuffman at graze.net
Tue Sep 16 12:15:02 UTC 2008

I have two tuners - one DVB and one PVR250 connected to an STB.  I have
a channel change script that sends IR to the STB.  I'm having a problem
that when I first (say first time in the morning) start watching liveTV
my DVB tuner is listed first, so that starts.  And then if I enter a
channel that is on the 2nd tuner, it doesn't correctly change the
channel (although it says that the channel change script exited with no
error.

After the first channel change, I can move around without any problems
on the 2nd tuner and I can even go back to the first tuner and then try
again and it works.  Running the channel change script manually always
works correctly.

Ideas?

Thanks,
Brian