[mythtv-users] Volume control buttons on TiVo remote

Justin Johnson justin.johnson3 at gmail.com
Tue Sep 16 00:15:10 UTC 2008

That's a great suggestion, but when I tried it I still see the same
behavior, the button is never repeated. Here is what the output of my
irw looks like:
user at mythbox:~$ irw
0000000000000002 00 VOL_DOWN TiVo_Vol
0000000000000001 00 VOL_UP TiVo_Vol
0000000000000002 00 VOL_DOWN TiVo_Vol
0000000000000001 00 VOL_UP TiVo_Vol
00000000a10cf807 00 CH/PAGE_DOWN Tivo_S2
00000000a10cf807 01 CH/PAGE_DOWN Tivo_S2
00000000a10cf807 02 CH/PAGE_DOWN Tivo_S2
00000000a10cf807 03 CH/PAGE_DOWN Tivo_S2
00000000a10cf807 04 CH/PAGE_DOWN Tivo_S2
00000000a10cf807 05 CH/PAGE_DOWN Tivo_S2
00000000a10c7807 00 CH/PAGE_UP Tivo_S2
00000000a10c7807 01 CH/PAGE_UP Tivo_S2
00000000a10c7807 02 CH/PAGE_UP Tivo_S2
00000000a10c7807 03 CH/PAGE_UP Tivo_S2
00000000a10c7807 04 CH/PAGE_UP Tivo_S2

As you can see other buttons are repeated but the Volume buttons are not
repeated. Any other suggestions?

--Justin Johnson