[mythtv-users] Cannot schedule recordings

R. Kannan rkannan at peoplepc.com
Mon Sep 15 21:54:24 UTC 2008

I had the following lines in the log file when I restarted the backend:

Query was:
INSERT sched_temp_recorded SELECT * from recorded;
Driver error was [2/1194]:
QMYSQL3: Unable to execute query
Database error was:
Table 'recorded' is marked as crashed and should be repaired

2008-09-15 17:48:58.539 Scheduled 0 items in 0.2 = 0.14 match + 0.09 place

This may be the cause of my problems. I might have cleaned up the directory from outside of mthtv.

How do I fix this in mysql??