[mythtv-users] Question on QAM channels and listings

Brad DerManouelian myth at dermanouelian.com
Mon Sep 15 16:17:09 UTC 2008

On Sep 15, 2008, at 8:13 AM, Aaron Klein wrote:

> I am already a subscriber of the service.  The data I am getting from
> them currently does not include those channels as best I know.  The
> data isnt even shown on the cable tv's own tv guide.

I think I'm confused by your terminology. What is the different
between your Clear QAM channels and your uhh.. unclear QAM channels?
Schedules Direct really does show you encrypted channels in the
listing and does not show you unencrypted channels?

Or maybe you are confusing "Clear QAM channels" with over the air
digital channels? If you are, then you want to add a Local Broadcast
Listing.